Information we collect about you
Information you provide or make available. We may collect and store any information that you enter through the Application or provide to us in some other manner, such as through using some of our Services or making your information available through Facebook or other social networks you connect to our service.
1. Private personally identifiable information. While we don’t, at this time, ask for very many items that alone would be considered personally identifiable information, the information we collect may include items like your name, email address and age, so that we can verify you are eligible to use the Services.
2. Public preference information and content. When you use the Services, we may automatically receive information available from your Facebook profile, such as your profile photograph. To the extent you provide any information in those sections of the Services, that information is entirely public, could be indexed by Internet search engines and may be used by us for any purpose. As such, you should exercise caution when revealing information in public aspects of the Services.
Information collected using cookies and other technologies. We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on the Services.
1. Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you access the Services. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
3. Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as transparent GIFs and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Services. We also may include transparent GIFs in advertisements or promotional or other e-mail messages or to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the Services. It also may enable us to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Information collected by third parties
We may allow third parties, including but not limited to our authorized service providers, advertising companies, corporate partners, and ad networks, to display links, promotions and advertisements through the Services. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information may allow them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. We do not provide any personal information to these third parties.
Where information we collect goes
When you provide us with personal information, that information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
How we use the information we collect
Generally, we may use information that we collect about you to:
1. facilitate and enhance your use of the Services;
2. manage your account and provide you with customer support;
3. perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, the Site, Services, and content provided by us, or products, services and content offered by others;
4. develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests as reflected by your use of the Services;
5. verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
7. manage our business; and
8. perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities while using our Services.
Public information. Any information (i) you place in your Facebook profile that is marked as public, such as your username, any photographs you upload, and other information; or (ii) otherwise posted by you to a public portion of the Services, is completely public and could be indexed by Internet search engines. As such, by providing us with that information, you acknowledge that you have no reasonable expectation of privacy in it and that it may be used for any purpose. As noted above, you should exercise due care in revealing information through these public portions of the Services.
Other personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
1. Authorized agents and service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including e-mail address) with our authorized agents and service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include maintaining our servers, fulfilling subscription requests, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the functionality of the Services, providing payment fulfillment and reconciliation services, and supporting rewards programs, surveys and other features. These agents and service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
2. Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through the Services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, or rewards. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to the associated merchant, if any. We will always provide you with the opportunity not to share information with these businesses.
3. Other Situations: We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
a. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agencies; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
Aggregated and non-personal information.
We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising through the Services and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell advertisers the number of visitors to the Site and the most popular features people have accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
In the event of a merger, sale, or bankruptcy
In the event that Motion AI, Inc. or any portion of the business represented by the Services, is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these or similar circumstances, to transfer or assign any or all of the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
How you can access your information
You have the ability to review and update the information that you make available through Facebook through your privacy settings.
How you can remove your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use some features of the Services. You can elect not to share any of your profile information publicly by visiting your Facebook settings page and selecting to have your profile available only to users signed into the Services. This does not prevent us from sharing your information with third parties as specified above. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting-out of receipt of certain e-mail communications, will only affect future activities or communications from us.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to be bound by confidentiality restrictions, such as consultants, may be permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use SSL encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. We want you to feel confident using the Services. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Although the Services are meant for a general audience, we restrict their use to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting the Site from outside the United States
No rights of third parties
How to contact us
Last Updated: April 20th 2016